1. The Movies – Jurassic Park is a staple of the 90’s. The man-made dinosaur thriller returns twenty-two years after the original premiered in 1993. With visitor rates declining, the theme park is ordered to fulfill a corporate mandate to re-spark visitor interest. Jurassic World premieres on June 12th 2015.
2. The Food – After years of declining fast-food sales. Taco Bell has initiated an aggressive campaign to target new customers. Taco Bell’s ordering process is now completely APP driven. You can pre-order your food via their app, save custom orders and re-order with a flip of your phone (literally). Welcome to the new millennium Taco Bell, they were right about you.
3. The Technology – The Sony Walkman is coming back. Let’s face it, most people will buy this JUST to vent the years of CD skipping frustration. The new version is completely digital and features wireless Bluetooth headset capabilities that will make any athlete salivate. Nobody likes to work out with a bunch of wires hanging about.
4. Policitians – Hillary Clinton announced this week that she will be running for president. A 90’s icon to the core and after all…. “what didn’t you like about the 90’s? The peace or the prosperity.” -HRC
5. The Fashion – Can we say Mc-Hammer meets Lisa Bonet meets Janet Jackson (if you’re nasty).